Psychology & Neuroscience
Psychology is the field of studying mind and behavior. The professional practitioner or researcher in the psychology field is called a Psychologist. Psychology is an important branch of biology as well as sociology. The cognition, perception, emotion (affect) intelligence, attention, motivation (conation), brain functioning, and personality where explored by the psychologist. Psychology has multidisciplinary such as human development, sports, health, clinical, social behavior and cognitive processes.
Psychology has broad range of scope and also psychology investigates on enormous range of phenomena like learning and memory, sensation and perception, motivation and emotion, thinking and language, personality and social behavior, intelligence, child development, mental illness, and much more.
- Track 1-1 Biopsychology
- Track 2-2 Clinical neuroscience
- Track 3-3 Behavioral Neuroscience
- Track 4-4 Cognition and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Track 5-5 Social Psychology
- Track 6-6 Clinical Psychology
- Track 7-7 Modern psychological science
- Track 8-8 Cognitive and biological behavior
- Track 9-9 Experimental Psychology
- Track 10-10 Behavioral & Cellular Neuroscience