Neurosurgery is short form of neurological surgery it’s a multidisciplinary that is concern with the diagnosis and treatment of nervous system disorders and neurological disorders Specialization in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system were known as Neurosurgeon.
Neurosurgeons treat low back pain, epilepsy, stroke, sciatica, pinched nerves and chronic pain. Several subspecialists can be practiced by the neurologist like spine surgery, pediatric neurosurgery, interventional neuroradiology, pain management, Neuro-oncology, nerve trauma and neurovascular surgery.
- Track 1-1 Vascular&endovascular neurosurgery
- Track 2-2 Neurosurgical oncology
- Track 3-3 Spinal neurosurgery
- Track 4-4 Skull base surgery
- Track 5-5 Pediatric neurosurgery
- Track 6-6 Neuroanesthesia
- Track 7-7 Neurosurgical method
- Track 8-8 Frameless stereotaxy
- Track 9-9 Functional Neurosurgery
- Track 10-10 Traumatic Surgery
- Track 11-11 Advances in Neurosurgery