Any disorder happen at the body nervous system is called as Neurological Disorders. Abnormalities in the brain, spinal cord or other nerves like Structural, biochemical or electrical can result as symptoms sometime. Neurological disorder symptoms might be loss of sensation, Poor Coordination, muscle weakness, paralysis, confusion, pain and altered levels of consciousness. Causes for the neurological disorder can be biochemical changes and sometimes can be physical injury to the brain, spinal cord, or nerves. But in some case the root cause can’t be determined only effects are seen.
A Stroke is also known as "brain attack". Stroke occurs due to the problem in supply blood to the brain. The causes of Brain cells or Brain tissues to die during stroke might be problem of either the blood vessels with in the brain ruptures or blood supply is blocked. Hemorrhagic strokes (occurs by arteries in the brain), Ischemic stroke (occurs by blockages or narrowing of the arteries) and Transient ischemic attack (occurs by blood clots or other clots).
- Track 1-1 Causes a Neurological Disorder
- Track 2-2 Functional neurological disorder
- Track 3-3 Epidemiology of Brain stroke
- Track 4-4 Risk factors of Stroke
- Track 5-5 Alternating Hemiplegia of ChildhoodÂ
- Track 6-6 Spine Disorders
- Track 7-7 Developmental disorders.
- Track 8-8 Multiple sclerosis
- Track 9-9 Neuro-Vascular Disease
- Track 10-10 Depression and Neurological Problems
- Track 11-11 Neurological Drugs
- Track 12-12 Medication Side Effects
- Track 13-13 Epilepsy and autism