In Medical terms Complication is referred as unfavorable condition of a disease or worst consequences of particular disease causing high risk health problems. Traumatic brain injury sometimes increases the risk of complication greater like Coma (unconscious), Vegetative state (Widespread damage to the brain), minimally conscious state (altered consciousness), Locked-in syndrome (Locked in-state), Brain death (brain cell death).
In case of Brain Cancer sometimes life life-threatening complications happens For example Sudden death due to the obstructed flow of cerebrospinal fluid from the third ventricle and sometimes sever complications like paralysis, loss of vision, loss of speech, unconsciousness by the sudden Hemorrhagic stroke.
- Track 1-1 Complications of Brain Cancer
- Track 2-2 Brain Injury Complications
- Track 3-3 Complications of Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Track 4-4 Pulmonary Complications
- Track 5-5 Posttraumatic headache
- Track 6-6 Posttraumatic depression
- Track 7-7 Gait abnormalities and Agitation
- Track 8-8 Complications of Brain Manipulations
- Track 9-9 Brain death Complications
- Track 10-10 Complications of intracerebral haemorrhage