Behavioral Addiction & Alcoholism
Behavioral addiction is referred Non-substance addiction, it might sever effects as same as drug and alcohol addictions. People engage in a certain behaviors, those with the pleasurable or risky. It has the negative consequences for an individual like mental health problems, social problems, physical problems and financial problems. Study found that one in 10 young people playing video game has behavioral addiction. Treatment can cure the behavioral addictions.
Alcoholism is referred as dependence of alcohol disorder or alcohol use disorder which results in negative consequences like mental health problem, physical health problems and social effects. Excess consumption of alcohol leads to long-term health conditions causes Brain defects, including Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome, Liver disease, Diabetes complications, Heart problems, increased risk of cancer, Vision damage and Bone loss.
- Track 1-1 Types of behavioral addiction
- Track 2-2 Neurological Nature of Addiction & Alcoholism
- Track 3-3 Neurological Effects
- Track 4-4 Addictive behavior
- Track 5-5 Neurobiology of drugaddiction
- Track 6-6 Addictive Substances & Neurodisorder
- Track 7-7 Neural Threads of Social Behaviors
- Track 8-8 Addiction & Anti-Social Behavior
- Track 9-9 Social Effects of Addiction
- Track 10-10 Behavioral addiction therapy