Neuropsychology & Behavioral Sciences
Neuropsychology related to the Specific field of psychological processes and behaviors of brains Structure and Function. Neuropsychology is an experimental field of psychology aims to understand the behavior and cognition influenced by brain functioning. Neuropsychologist is specializes in understanding the relationship between the brain and behavior. Problem’s like dementia, vascular disorders, Parkinson's disease and other neurodegenerative disorders, traumatic brain injury, seizure disorders, learning disabilities, neuropsychiatric disorders, infectious disease affecting the CNS, neurodevelopmental disorders, metabolic disease and neurological effects of medical disorders or treatment. Clinical Neuropsychology enhances the understanding of brainâ€behavior relationships and the application of knowledge to human problems.
Behavioral science which is the field of studying Human behavior, it integrated with the field such as sociology, social, cultural anthropology, psychology, and behavioral aspects of biology, economics, geography, law, psychiatry, and political science.
- Track 1-1 Brain Imaging and Behavior
- Track 2-2 Cognitive Neurodynamics
- Track 3-3 Cognitive, Affective, & Behavior Neuroscience
- Track 4-4 Disorders in psychology
- Track 5-5 Clinical neuropsychology
- Track 6-6 Mental processesaffects behavior
- Track 7-7 Social cognitive psychology
- Track 8-8 Language,Perception,Learning and Memory
- Track 9-9 Attention,Problem solving,Reason and Decision making
- Track 10-10 Rehabilitation Science and human behaviour