Neurology is the field of studying Structure, diseases and function of nervous system which includes spinal cord, Brain and Nerves. Clinical neurology is mainly concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of disorder of nervous system. Major two divisions on neurology include Peripheral nervous system (neural elements, such as eyes, ears, skin and other sensory receptors) and Central nervous system (spinal cord and brain).The nervous system is a sophisticated and complex system which controls and coordinates body activities normally.
Most neurologists focusing on a particular area of neurology like clinical neurophysiology, neuromuscular medicine, neurodevelopmental disabilities, child neurology, behavioral neurology, neurorehabilitation and brain injury medicine.
- Track 1-1 Clinical Neurology
- Track 2-2 Vascular neurology/Stroke Neurology
- Track 3-3 Palliative care in neurology
- Track 4-4 Interventional and child neurology
- Track 5-5 Behavioral Neurology & Neuropsychiatry
- Track 6-6 Behavioral Neurology & Neuropsychiatry
- Track 7-7 Neurophysiology
- Track 8-8 Neurodevelopmental Neurology
- Track 9-9 Neuromuscular Neurology
- Track 10-10 Pediatric Neurology
- Track 11-11 Geriatric Neurology