The term Cognitive Neuropsychiatry was coined by Prof Hadyn Ellis .Cognitive neuropsychiatry is integration of cognitive psychology and neuropsychiatry .which aims to understand mental illness and psychopathology in terms of models of normal psychological function.
Cognitive Neuropsychiatry is an approach for investigating psychiatric symptoms and cognitive impairments by the intersection of psychiatry, cognitive psychology and neuroscience. Mainly the research focus on cognitive disorders, developmental disorders, psychiatric disorders (Dementia or schizophrenia, functional neuroimaging and computational neuropsychology).
- Track 1-1 Neuropsychiatric disorders
- Track 2-2 Types of neuropsychiatric disorder
- Track 3-3 Neuropsychiatric symptoms
- Track 4-4 Cognitive Neuropsychology
- Track 5-5 Neuro-Immunology
- Track 6-6 Neuropsychopharmacology
- Track 7-7 Coginitve Science
- Track 8-8 Coginitve-Emotional interaction
- Track 9-9 Treatment for Neuropsychiatric disorder
- Track 10-10 Mood awarness and attention