Case Report focuses on detailed study of signs, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of a patient. They are professional review with the feedback on guidelines of clinical practice and provide the chance of framing earlier indications of effectiveness, adverse events, and cost. Case report is considered as Proof or evidence in the clinical field. It plays a vital role in the research on medicine and evidence-based medicine.
A study states that about 7% of the articles published in general medical and family practice journals based on the clinical case report .the report should contain the chronological order, clinical history, physical examination findings, investigative results, differential diagnosis, working diagnosis, management, follow-up, and final diagnosis.
- Track 1-1 Methods of case study
- Track 2-2 Case report in brain
- Track 3-3 Case report of brain tumor
- Track 4-4 Case report of Brain death
- Track 5-5 Signs and Symptoms Report
- Track 6-6 Diagnosis Study
- Track 7-7 Case Studies in Neurology
- Track 8-8 Clinical Case Studies
- Track 9-9 Psychology - brain damage case studies
- Track 10-10 Advantage and disadvantage