Addiction and Brain
Addiction is a disorder of brain (Brain Disorder) and its complex condition. Addiction is also known as chronic disorder which includes psychological, biological, environmental factors and social factor influenced by development and maintenance. Genetic might be the risk factor for addiction sometimes For example engaging in certain behaviors (such as gambling) and the way the body processes alcohol or other drugs.
Addiction can be prevented, treated and managed by the healthcare professionals with the co-operation of family or peer support like social worker. Addiction directly affects the function of brain and body which will result in problems in families, relationship, friends, schools, workplaces and neighborhoods.
- Track 1-1 Drugs, Brains and Behavior
- Track 2-2 Brain disorder by addiction
- Track 3-3 Brain Chemistry of Addiction
- Track 4-4 Brain Chemical to Drug Addiction
- Track 5-5 Neurobiology of Addiction
- Track 6-6 Pharmacotherapies for Addiction
- Track 7-7 Brain stimulation & addiction
- Track 8-8 Addict brain vs normal brain
- Track 9-9 Meditation for addiction