We welcome you to attend the 8th Annual Conference on Brain Disorders, Neurology, and Therapeutics on July 18-19, 2022 as a virtual conference. It brings you all the recent innovations and research in the field of neurological disorders, mental health, and mental illness.
Brain Disorders 2022 is a collaborative attempt to gather leading international and national experts, researchers, academia, and industry to curate an atmosphere of knowledge sharing along with the leading professionals from the field, connect with the top professionals in the field, and share the most innovative ideas in the areas of brain disorders, neurology, and therapeutic.
Brain Disorders 2022 opens up a wide range of possibilities, from discussions to data sharing, collaborations and future research prospects. All in the comfort of the digital screen you’re choosing.
About the conference
Brain Disorders 2022 includes names like Dagmar Breznoscakova 'Vice-president of Slovak Psychiatric Association Philosophy University, KosÌŒice Slovakia', Anne-Marie Kehres 'Masters in Neurorehabilitation Physiotherapist at Proserpine Hospital. Australia' who are keen to join our session containing various scientific tracks aided via oral presentation, e-poster presentations, and virtual workshops to enable as much networking, learning, and collaboration in future research. the countless possibility arises with its dynamic scientific sessions.
Who can attend?
Brain disorders 2022 is an opportunity for people working in the field of neuroscience and mental health. It gives a wide opportunity to researchers, scientists, entrepreneurs, pharmaceutical industries, professors, academia, clinics or hospitals, social workers, neuroscientists, Neurobiologists, neurochemists, Neurologists, Neuropathologists, Neuropharmacologist, Neurophysiologist, Neuropsychologist, Neuroradiologist, and Psychophysicist.
Opportunities at the conference
- Keynote sessions
- Plenary sessions
- Poster display
- Symposiums & workshop
Awards and competition
Apply or nominate colleagues for Brain Disorders 2022 prestigious awards, which recognize novel contributions to research in the psychology, neurology and therapeutics field. Further information about the award, eligibility and criteria. You can apply for it from the following link or write via email to email@example.com.
Benefits to Speakers:
- Publish your abstracts with a DOI number with our corresponding international journals
- Conference materials and handbook
- Present your findings and research
- Network with other cutting-edge & eminent researchers
- Build up your network profile
Benefits to Delegates:
- Participation certificate
- A chance to meet and interact with the speakers
- Make new connections; a chance to reassemble old collages
- Grow your personal and professional relationships, all bundled into a single package
- Learn about new technologies and research advancements from leading experts around the world
- A platform to share your research and knowledge
Through steering various sessions, the Organizing Committee of Brain Disorders 2022 aims to focus on the latest research and innovations in the field of neurology and therapeutics.
The scientific committee is open to receiving abstracts on the following subjects:
2. Brain Injury
7. Brain Tumors
21. Ethics in Neurology and Legal Issues
Abstract submission guidelines
- Abstract should be within 300 words limit
- Abstract should also include author’s biography, work profile, and recent photograph
- All abstracts must be written in English
- Follow the abstract template given in the below link
- Download abstract template-https://d2cax41o7ahm5l.cloudfront.net/cme/pulsus-abstract-template.docx
- Submit the abstract at https://braindisorders.pulsusconference.com/abstract-submission
Note: The abstract review process duration is minimum 4-5 working days. The review status will be notified to the corresponding author’s official email.
Past Conference Report
Firstly, we extend our gratitude to all of our excellent keynotes speakers, conference attendees, students, associations; media partners, exhibitors, and delegates who made the Brain Disorder 2019 a resounding success.
We connected with More than 200+ participants who attended the Brain Disorder 2019 among those 70% of attendees were from industrial sectors and around 30% from Academia backgrounds.
10+ keynote and over 30 plenary speakers shared their findings on brain injury, brain disorder, neurology, neuroscience, neuroimaging mental health and neurological disorders, therapeutics, and much more in over 14 Innovative Educational Sessions compiled with commendable audience participation. Accompanied with 3+ Exhibitors and multiple B2B meetings, it resulted in an exemplary success of the event.
We would also like to thank our Organizing Committee Members and our Keynote Speakers comprising-
- Alfredo Munoz Gaona, Center for Neuro-Regenerative Medicine, Spain
- Rebecca Jackson, Brain Balance Achievement Centers, USA
- Soraya L Valles, University of Valencia, Spain
- Owen Connolly, Owen Connolly Counseling Therapy & Education Centre, Ireland
for their support in making this event a great success. We would also like to thank our Moderator Dr. Constanza Aldasoro Sanchis., "The University of Valencia, Spain" for being a great support for our event to be a grand success.